Rabbit Owl Depot @ North Bridge Road | Bugis, Singapore

Saturday, January 30, 2016


A major throwback to this hidden gem for me, although it’s situation behind/opposite National Library Singapore along North Bridge Road. The reason is I hardly walk beyond the library haahaa! I'm missing out biggie especially when they are having promotions that sounds really enticing, check it out here.

Rabbit Owl Depot is house in a small and cosy setting with rabbit and owl decorations in every corner. They are known for their signature Snowflakes waffles, their waffles leads towards the crispier version with a slight fluff within the pockets. Another reason that got me coming back would be their freshly made artisan ice cream, like one of my all-time favourite flavour; Black Sesame! Over here, I've got Snowflakes Waffles with Ice Cream | $9.50 and a additional scoop of Ice Cream | $3.


Add: 420 North Bridge Road, #01-06, S188727

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu: 12pm - 10pm
Fri - Sat: 12pm - 11pm
Sun: Closed

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram